Now hiring a Carpenter’s Apprentice!
Established, award winning Residential and Light Commercial construction company seeks hard-working, responsible person for full-time employment. The ideal candidate works well with others, embraces creative problem solving, is open to learning new skills and techniques, takes pride in their work and has a positive attitude.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Strong math skills
- Familiarity with common power and hand tools
- Physical strength and stamina, including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work from heights
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Experience in construction
- Assist supervising carpenter with construction and remodeling projects
- Learn and practice essential carpentry skills on the job
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Set up and maintain tools for your supervising carpenter
- Occasionally attend classes and/or workshops related to job duties
Benefits: See full benefits here.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
New Prairie Construction is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Upload your resume and references:
Or, fill out the application: